- This is exactly the place to take people who love food, but not necessarily a destination for foodies.
- The food I was served could not have been better prepared.
- Like an Olympic dive that could never get a ten because of its low degree of difficulty, the perfection is a bit perplexing. Nothing was so original or inspired as to amaze, but at the same time each component of each dish was exceptional in quality and execution.
- The room, if described in parts, would sound busy, but as experienced comes together much like the food: it is warm and intimate enough to be alive, while leaving the space to enjoy your meal and your company comfortably.
- The swivel chairs are by far the best seating I have encountered in a fine restaurant.
- There are aspects of the room that feel like the subtlest interpretations of Western motif, particularly the some wagon wheel-esqe chandeliers and bridle-y wall hangings.
- All in all the place feels like one of the greatest values in town on a dollars-spent-to-experience-provided ratio.
- Go because you want fine food, not because you want to be awed.
Menu Prestige with lamb choice, the porn: